Terms and Conditions
This eqtble Customer Agreement (this “Agreement”) is entered into by and between Eqtble, Inc., a Delaware corporation (“eqtble”), and Customer. “Customer” means the company or other legal entity that entered into an Order Form (as defined below) referencing these Terms and Conditions. This Agreement applies to Customer’s use of the eqtble Product (as defined below). You represent that you have the authority to bind Customer to the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terns of this Agreement, or if you are not authorized to accept this Agreement on behalf of your organization or entity, do not access or use any of the eqtble Products.
- Order Forms; eqtble Product
This Agreement shall apply to Customer's use of eqtble’s Software as a Service product that uses machine learning to perform employee insight analyses and presents the resulting insights via an interactive dashboard (“eqtble Product”) ordered by Customer pursuant to one or more ordering documents entered into between Customer and eqtble or online orders made by Customer that set forth the specific eqtble Product and pricing thereof, and the applicable subscription term thereof ("Order Form"). These Terms and Conditions and such Order Forms, which are hereby incorporated into, supplement and form a part of this Agreement, represent the parties' entire understanding regarding the eqtble Product and shall control over any different or additional terms of any purchase order or other non-eqtble ordering document, and no terms included in any such purchase order or other non- eqtble ordering document shall apply to the eqtble Product. In the event of a conflict between this Agreement and an Order Form, the terms of the Order Form shall control.
- eqtble Product
- Provision of eqtble Product. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, eqtble will make the eqtble Product available to Customer pursuant to this Agreement, the SLA provided below in Exhibit A and the applicable Order Form, and hereby grants Customer a non-exclusive right to access and use the eqtble Product for its internal business purposes.
- Data Security.
- eqtble will maintain a security program materially in accordance with industry standards that is designed to (i) ensure the security and integrity of Customer data uploaded by or on behalf of Customer to the eqtble Product (“Customer Data”); (ii) protect against threats or hazards to the security or integrity of Customer Data; and (iii) prevent unauthorized access to Customer Data. In furtherance of the foregoing, eqtble will maintain the administrative, physical and technical safeguards to protect the security of Customer Data that are described in the eqtble security page located at https://security.eqtble.com/ (the “Security Page”) posted as of the date of the initial Order Form hereunder (and as the Security Exhibit may be updated by eqtble in a manner that does not materially decrease the applicable protections).
- To the extent eqtble processes any Personal Data (as defined in the DPA referenced below) on Customer’s behalf in the provision of the eqtble Product, the data processing addendum at https://www.eqtble.com/data-processing-addendum/ (“DPA”) posted as of the date of the initial Order Form hereunder (and as the DPA may be updated by eqtble if required under applicable law), is hereby incorporated by reference and shall apply, and the parties agree to comply with the terms of the DPA. For the purposes of the Standard Contractual Clauses (if applicable), Customer and its applicable Affiliates are each the data exporter, and Customer's entering into this Agreement, and an applicable Affiliate's entering into an Order Form, shall be treated as its execution of the Standard Contractual Clauses and their Appendices.
- Customer Limitations. The rights granted herein are subject to the following restrictions (the “License Restrictions”). Customer will not directly or indirectly:
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, create derivative works of or otherwise create, attempt to create or derive, or permit or assist any third party to create or derive, the source code underlying the eqtble Product;
- attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the eqtble Product, breach the security or authentication measures of the eqtble Product without proper authorization or wilfully render any part of the eqtble Product unusable;
- use or access the eqtble Product to develop a product or service that is competitive with eqtble’s products or Product or engage in competitive analysis or benchmarking;
- transfer, distribute, resell, lease, license, or assign the eqtble Product or otherwise offer the eqtble Product on a standalone basis; or
- otherwise use the eqtble Product in violation of applicable law or outside the scope expressly permitted hereunder and in the applicable Order Form.
- Customer Responsibilities.
- Customer acknowledges that eqtble’s provision of the eqtble Product is dependent on Customer providing all reasonably required cooperation (including the prompt provision of access to Customer’s systems, personnel, cooperation and materials as reasonably required and any other access as may be specified in the applicable Order Form), and Customer will provide all such cooperation in a diligent and timely manner.
- Customer will (i) be responsible for all use of the eqtble Product under its account, (ii) use commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access to or use of the eqtble Product and notify eqtble promptly of any such unauthorized access or use and (iii) be responsible for obtaining and maintaining any equipment, software and ancillary services needed to connect to, access or otherwise use the eqtble Product, including as set forth in the Documentation. “Documentation” means the printed and digital instructions, on-line help files, technical documentation and user manuals made available by eqtble for the eqtble Product. Customer will be solely responsible for its failure to maintain such equipment, software and services, and eqtble will have no liability for such failure (including under any service level agreement).
- Affiliates. “Affiliates” means an entity that directly or indirectly Controls, is Controlled by, or is under common Control with another entity, so long as such Control exists. For the purposes of this definition, “Control” means beneficial ownership of 50% or more of the voting power or equity in an entity. Any Affiliate of Customer will have the right to enter into an Order Form executed by such Affiliate and eqtble and this Agreement will apply to each such Order Form as if such Affiliate were a signatory to this Agreement. With respect to such Order Forms, such Affiliate becomes a party to this Agreement and references to Customer in this Agreement are deemed to be references to such Affiliate. Each Order Form is a separate obligation of the Customer entity that executes such Order Form, and no other Customer entity has any liability or obligation under such Order Form.
- Fees. Customer will pay eqtble the fees set forth in the Order Form. Except as otherwise specified herein or in any applicable Order Form, (a) fees are quoted and payable in United States dollars and (b) payment obligations are non-cancelable and non-pro-ratable for partial months, and fees paid are non-refundable. If Customer’s payment plan includes an ongoing subscription that is automatically renewed periodically, Customer hereby authorizes eqtble to bill Customer’s payment instrument in advance on such periodic basis in accordance with the terms of the applicable Order Form until the expiration or termination of the applicable Order Form, and Customer further agrees to pay any and all charges so incurred.
- Late Payment. eqtble may suspend access to the eqtble Product immediately upon notice if Customer fails to pay any amounts hereunder at least five (5) days past the applicable due date.
- Taxes. All amounts payable hereunder are exclusive of any sales, use and other taxes or duties, however designated (collectively “Taxes”). Customer will be solely responsible for payment of all Taxes, except for those taxes based on the income of eqtble. Customer will not withhold any taxes from any amounts due to eqtble.
- Proprietary Rights and Confidentiality
- Proprietary Rights. As between the parties, eqtble exclusively owns all right, title and interest in and to the eqtble Product, System Data and eqtble’s Confidential Information, and Customer exclusively owns all right, title and interest in and to the Customer Data, insights produced specifically for Customer via the use of the eqtble Product by Customer (which will constitute Customer Data for purposes hereof) and Customer’s Confidential Information. “System Data” means data collected by eqtble regarding the eqtble Product that may be used to generate logs, statistics and reports regarding the performance, availability, integrity and security of the eqtble Product.
- Feedback. Customer may from time to time provide eqtble suggestions or comments for enhancements or improvements, new features or functionality or other feedback (“Feedback”) with respect to the eqtble Product. eqtble will have full discretion to determine whether or not to proceed with the development of any requested enhancements, new features or functionality. eqtble will have the full, unencumbered right, without any obligation to compensate or reimburse Customer, to use, incorporate and otherwise fully exercise and exploit any such Feedback in connection with its products and services.
- Confidentiality. “Confidential Information” means any information or data disclosed by either party that is marked or otherwise designated as confidential or proprietary or that should otherwise be reasonably understood to be confidential in light of the nature of the information and the circumstances surrounding disclosure. However, “Confidential Information” will not include any information which (a) is in the public domain through no fault of receiving party; (b) was properly known to receiving party, without restriction, prior to disclosure by the disclosing party; (c) was properly disclosed to receiving party, without restriction, by another person with the legal authority to do so; or (d) is independently developed by the receiving party without use of or reference to the disclosing party’s Confidential Information. Each party agrees that it will use the Confidential Information of the other party solely in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement and it will not disclose the same directly or indirectly, to any third party without the other party’s prior written consent, except as otherwise permitted hereunder. However, either party may disclose Confidential Information (a) to its employees, officers, directors, attorneys, auditors, financial advisors and other representatives who have a need to know and are legally bound to keep such information confidential by confidentiality obligations consistent with those of this Agreement; and (b) as required by law (in which case the receiving party will provide the disclosing party with prior written notification thereof, will provide the disclosing party with the opportunity to contest such disclosure, and will use its reasonable efforts to minimize such disclosure to the extent permitted by applicable law. Neither party will disclose the terms of this Agreement to any third party, except that either party may confidentially disclose such terms to actual or potential lenders, investors or acquirers. Each party agrees to exercise due care in protecting the Confidential Information from unauthorized use and disclosure. In the event of actual or threatened breach of the provisions of this Section or the License Restrictions, the non-breaching party will be entitled to seek immediate injunctive and other equitable relief, without waiving any other rights or remedies available to it. Each party will promptly notify the other in writing if it becomes aware of any violations of the confidentiality obligations set forth in this Agreement.
- Machine Learning. Customer acknowledges that a fundamental component of the eqtble Product is the use of machine learning for the purpose of improving and providing eqtble’s products and services. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, Customer agrees that eqtble is hereby granted the right to use (during and after the term hereof) anonymized Customer Data to train its algorithms internally through machine learning techniques for such purpose.
- Warranties and Disclaimers
- eqtble. eqtble warrants that it will, consistent with prevailing industry standards, provide the eqtble Product in a professional and workmanlike manner and the eqtble Product will conform in all material respects with the Documentation. In the event of a breach of the foregoing warranty, eqtble will correct the deficiency at no additional charge to Customer. Customer will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify eqtble in writing within thirty (30) days of identifying the deficiency, but Customer’s failure to notify eqtble within such period will not affect Customer’s right to receive warranty remedies unless eqtble is unable to, or impaired in its ability to, correct the deficiency due to Customer’s failure to notify. The remedies set forth in this section will be Customer’s sole remedy and eqtble’s sole liability for breach of such warranty unless the breach of warranty constitutes a material breach of this Agreement and Customer elects to terminate this Agreement as set forth below, in which case eqtble will provide Customer with a pro rata refund (based on the applicable termination date) of prepaid subscription fees for breach of such warranty.
- Customer. Customer warrants that it has all rights necessary to provide any information, data or other materials that it provides hereunder, and to permit eqtble to use the same as contemplated hereunder.
- DISCLAIMERS. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN, EACH PARTY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE EQTBLE PRODUCT IS BASED ON PREDICTIVE STATISTICAL MODELS, AND ARE INTENDED TO AUGMENT THE EFFICIENCY OF, BUT NOT REPLACE, CUSTOMER’S HR SYSTEMS AND PROCESSES. EQTBLE DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE EQTBLE PRODUCT WILL NOT BE ERROR-FREE AND CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE INSIGHTS PROVIDED BY THE EQTBLE PRODUCT DO NOT CONSTITUTE PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR COUNSEL.
- BETA PRODUCTS. FROM TIME TO TIME, CUSTOMER MAY HAVE THE OPTION TO PARTICIPATE IN A PROGRAM WITH EQTBLE WHERE CUSTOMER GETS TO USE ALPHA OR BETA PRODUCTS, FEATURES OR DOCUMENTATION (COLLECTIVELY, “BETA PRODUCTS”) OFFERED BY EQTBLE. THE BETA PRODUCTS ARE NOT GENERALLY AVAILABLE AND ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. EQTBLE DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY INDEMNITIES, SERVICE LEVEL COMMITMENTS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IN RELATION THERETO. CUSTOMER OR EQTBLE MAY TERMINATE CUSTOMER’S ACCESS TO THE BETA PRODUCTS AT ANY TIME.
- Indemnity by eqtble. eqtble will defend Customer against any claim, demand, suit, or proceeding (“Claim”) made or brought against Customer by a third party alleging that the use of the eqtble Product as permitted hereunder infringes or misappropriates a United States patent, copyright or trade secret and will indemnify Customer for any damages finally awarded against Customer (or any settlement approved by eqtble) in connection with any such Claim; provided that (a) Customer will promptly notify eqtble of such Claim, (b) eqtble will have the sole and exclusive authority to defend and/or settle any such Claim (provided that eqtble may not settle any Claim without Customer’s prior written consent, which will not be unreasonably withheld, unless it unconditionally releases Customer of all related liability) and (c) Customer reasonably cooperates with eqtble in connection therewith. If the use of the eqtble Product by Customer has become, or in eqtble’s opinion is likely to become, the subject of any claim of infringement, eqtble may at its option and expense (i) procure for Customer the right to continue using and receiving the eqtble Product as set forth hereunder; (ii) replace or modify the eqtble Product to make it non-infringing (with comparable functionality); or (iii) if the options in clauses (i) or (ii) are not reasonably practicable, terminate this Agreement and provide a pro rata refund of any prepaid fees corresponding to the terminated portion of the applicable subscription term. eqtble will have no liability or obligation with respect to any Claim if such Claim is caused in whole or in part by (A) compliance with designs, guidelines, plans or specifications provided by Customer; (B) use of the eqtble Product by Customer not in accordance with this Agreement; (C) modification of the eqtble Product by any party other than eqtble without eqtble’s express consent; (D) Customer Confidential Information or (E) the combination, operation or use of the eqtble Product with other applications, portions of applications, product(s) or services where the eqtble Product would not by itself be infringing (clauses (A) through (E), “Excluded Claims”). This Section states eqtble’s sole and exclusive liability and obligation, and Customer’s exclusive remedy, for any claim of any nature related to infringement or misappropriation of intellectual property.
- Indemnification by Customer. Customer will defend eqtble against any Claim made or brought against eqtble by a third party arising out of the Excluded Claims, and Customer will indemnify eqtble for any damages finally awarded against eqtble (or any settlement approved by Customer) in connection with any such Claim; provided that (a) eqtble will promptly notify Customer of such Claim, (b) Customer will have the sole and exclusive authority to defend and/or settle any such Claim (provided that Customer may not settle any Claim without eqtble’s prior written consent, which will not be unreasonably withheld, unless it unconditionally releases eqtble of all liability) and (c) eqtble reasonably cooperates with Customer in connection therewith.
- Limitation of Liability
EXCEPT FOR A PARTY’S INDEMNIFICATION OBLIGATIONS, A BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY OR THE LICENSE RESTRICTIONS OR A PARTY’S INFRINGEMENT OR MISAPPROPRIATION OF THE OTHER PARTY’S INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER IN TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, WILL EITHER PARTY BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FOR (A) ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER, INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOST PROFITS, LOST SALES OR BUSINESS, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, LOST CONTENT OR DATA, EVEN IF A REPRESENTATIVE OF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED, KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR (B) EXCLUDING CUSTOMER’S PAYMENT OBLIGATIONS, ANY DIRECT DAMAGES, COSTS, OR LIABILITIES IN EXCESS OF THE AMOUNTS PAID BY CUSTOMER UNDER THE APPLICABLE ORDER FORM DURING THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS PRECEDING THE INCIDENT OR CLAIM.
- Term. The term of this Agreement will commence on the Effective Date of the initial Order Form and continue until terminated as set forth below. The initial term of each Order Form will begin on the Order Form Effective Date of such Order Form and will continue for the subscription term set forth therein. Except as set forth in such Order Form, the term of such Order Form will automatically renew for successive renewal terms equal to the length of the initial term of such Order Form, unless either party provides the other party with written notice of non-renewal at least thirty (30) days prior to the end of the then-current term. eqtble may provide Customer with written notice of a change or increase in pricing for such Order Form at least sixty (60) days prior to the end of the then-current term, and such modified pricing will become effective thereafter at the time of the renewal.
- Termination. Each party may terminate this Agreement upon written notice to the other party if there are no Order Forms then in effect. Each party may also terminate this Agreement or the applicable Order Form upon written notice in the event (a) the other party commits any material breach of this Agreement or the applicable Order Form and fails to remedy such breach within thirty (30) days after written notice of such breach or (b) subject to applicable law, upon the other party’s liquidation, commencement of dissolution proceedings or assignment of substantially all its assets for the benefit of creditors, or if the other party become the subject of bankruptcy or similar proceeding that is not dismissed within sixty (60) days.
- Survival. Upon termination of this Agreement all rights and obligations will immediately terminate except that any terms or conditions that by their nature should survive such termination will survive, including the License Restrictions and terms and conditions relating to proprietary rights and confidentiality, disclaimers, indemnification, limitations of liability and termination and the general provisions below.
- Insurance. eqtble shall, during the term of this Agreement, maintain in force the following insurance coverage at its own cost and expense: (a) Statutory Worker’s Compensation and Employer’s Liability as required by state law with a minimum limit of $1,000,000 each accident / $1,000,000 each disease / $1,000,000 policy limit per occurrence, Disability and Unemployment Insurance, and all other insurance as required by law, including Employer’s Liability Insurance with limits of no less than $1,000,000 per occurrence, or any amount required by applicable law, whichever is greater; (b) Commercial General Liability, on an occurrence basis, including premises-operations, product completed-operations, broad form property damage, contractual liability, independent contractors and personal liability, with a minimum combined single limit of $1,000,000 per occurrence, naming Customer as an additional insureds; and (c) Professional Errors and Omissions coverage covering the eqtble Product, with coverage limits of not less than $2,000,000 per claim or per occurrence/$2,000,000 aggregate, placed either on an “occurrence” basis or on a “claims made” basis.
- Export Compliance. Each party will comply with the export laws and regulations of the United States, European Union and other applicable jurisdictions in providing and using the eqtble Product.
- Publicity. Customer agrees that eqtble may refer to Customer’s name and trademarks in eqtble’s marketing materials and website; however, eqtble will not use Customer’s name or trademarks in any other publicity (e.g., press releases, customer references and case studies) without Customer’s prior written consent (which may be by email).
- Assignment; Delegation. Neither party hereto may assign or otherwise transfer this Agreement, in whole or in part, without the other party’s prior written consent, except that either party may assign this Agreement without consent to a successor to all or substantially all of its assets or business related to this Agreement. Any attempted assignment, delegation, or transfer by either party in violation hereof will be null and void. Subject to the foregoing, this Agreement will be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns.
- Amendment; Waiver. eqtble reserves the right in its sole discretion and at any time and for any reason to modify these Terms and Conditions. Any modifications to these Terms and Conditions shall become effective upon the date of Customer’s next renewal. It is Customer’s responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions from time to time for any changes or modifications. If Customer does not agree to the modified Terms and Conditions, Customer may provide notice of Customer’s non-renewal at any point prior to the Customer’s next renewal. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import. Any such waiver will be only to the specific provision and under the specific circumstances for which it was given, and will not apply with respect to any repeated or continued violation of the same provision or any other provision. Failure or delay by either party to enforce any provision of this Agreement will not be deemed a waiver of future enforcement of that or any other provision.
- Relationship. Nothing contained herein will in any way constitute any association, partnership, agency, employment or joint venture between the parties hereto, or be construed to evidence the intention of the parties to establish any such relationship. Neither party will have the authority to obligate or bind the other in any manner, and nothing herein contained will give rise or is intended to give rise to any rights of any kind to any third parties.
- Unenforceability. If a court of competent jurisdiction determines that any provision of this Agreement is invalid, illegal, or otherwise unenforceable, such provision will be enforced as nearly as possible in accordance with the stated intention of the parties, while the remainder of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect and bind the parties according to its terms.
- Governing Law. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of California, exclusive of its rules governing choice of law and conflict of laws. This Agreement will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
- Notices. Any notice required or permitted to be given hereunder will be given in writing by personal delivery, certified mail, return receipt requested, overnight delivery or email. Notices to Customer may be sent to the address listed on the Customer’s applicable order form or email address provided by Customer when Customer creates its eqtble Product accounts. Notices to eqtble must be sent to the following:
245 8th Avenue #1046
New York, NY 10011
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement comprises the entire agreement between Customer and eqtble with respect to its subject matter, and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous proposals, statements, sales materials or presentations and agreements (oral and written). No oral or written information or advice given by eqtble, its agents or employees will create a warranty or in any way increase the scope of the warranties in this Agreement.
- Force Majeure. Neither Party will be deemed in breach hereunder for any cessation, interruption or delay in the performance of its obligations due to causes beyond its reasonable control (“Force Majeure Event”), including earthquake, flood, or other natural disaster, act of God, labor controversy, civil disturbance, terrorism, war (whether or not officially declared), cyber attacks (e.g., denial of service attacks), or the inability to obtain sufficient supplies, transportation, or other essential commodity or service required in the conduct of its business, or any change in or the adoption of any law, regulation, judgment or decree.
- Government Terms. eqtble provides the eqtble Product, including related software and technology, for ultimate federal government end use solely in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. If Customer is an agency, department, or other entity of any government, the use, duplication, reproduction, release, modification, disclosure, or transfer of the eqtble Product, or any related documentation of any kind, including technical data, software, and manuals, is restricted by the terms of this Agreement. All other use is prohibited and no rights than those provided in this Agreement are conferred. The eqtble Product was developed fully at private expense.
- Interpretation. For purposes hereof, “including” means “including without limitation”.
The eqtble Product will be Available 99.5% of the time, measuredly on a calendar monthly basis (the “Availability Commitment”). “Availability” means that the eqtble Product is available to analyze Customer Data and provide insights via access to its dashboard. Availability measures will not include downtime resulting from:
- Upgrades: Customer will receive prior notice by email of eqtble’s upgrade windows, which will be scheduled between 5pm and midnight Eastern Time to the extent feasible. Downtime due to upgrades will not exceed 2 hours per month.
- Pre-scheduled maintenance periods: Customer will receive at least 24 hours prior notification by email of pre-scheduled maintenance periods. Maintenance shall be scheduled between 5pm and midnight Pacific Time. Downtime due to pre-scheduled maintenance will not exceed 2 hours per month.
- Emergency maintenance periods: Customer will receive prior notification by email on a commercially reasonable efforts basis. These maintenance periods will involve applying critical security patches and other emergency repairs to the eqtble infrastructure.
The Availability Commitment does not apply to any downtime of the eqtble Product that results from:
- Account suspension or termination due to Customer’s breach of the Agreement;
- Disengagement of functionality of the eqtble Product due to Customer’s request;
- Force Majeure Events; or
- Customer’s or its service provider’s equipment, software or other technology.
eqtble will provide Customer with reports on Availability upon request.
If eqtble fails to achieve the above Availability for the eqtble Product, Customer may claim a credit based on a monthly pro-rated amount of the annual subscription fee, as provided below.
PERCENTAGE AVAILABILITY PER MONTH
Customer will not be entitled to a credit if it is in breach of this Agreement, including its payment obligations. To receive a credit, a Customer must file a claim for such credit within five (5) days following the end of the month in which the Availability Commitment was not met by contacting eqtble at email@example.com with a complete description of the downtime, how Customer was adversely affected, and for how long.
The credit remedy set forth in this Service Level Agreement is Customer’s sole and exclusive remedy for the unavailability of the eqtble Product.
eqtble live technical support business hours will start at 9:00 am Eastern Time and run until 5:00 pm Eastern Time on weekdays. Technical support can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via shared channels in the customer communication platform.
Shared eqtble Skype/Teams/Slack channel
Live technical support will not be available on Christmas Day (December 25) and New Year’s Day (January 1). Limited technical support will be available during the hours listed above during eqtble holidays. The current eqtble holidays are set forth below:
- Presidents Day (third Monday of February)
- Memorial Day (last Monday of May)
- Independence Day (July 4)
- Labor Day (first Monday of September)
- Thanksgiving Day (fourth Thursday in November)
- Christmas Eve (December 24)
- New Year’s Eve (December 31)